Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Program Feedback

All students are required to provide program feedback on the what should definitely be kept for next year and what should be changed for next year.

In addition to this feedback, one student offered this response:

JUA was a wonderful experience for me. When we first started out talking about it I was very nervous about going to Boston because I don’t like to be in a place with MILLIONS of people. we got to Boston around 8:30 in the morning put our bags in a room and headed out to the T. this was an experience in its self.. geeze thank goodness we had Mrs. Saxe cause I had no clue how to get around Boston. Our first stop was the science museum where we checked out the X-Ray and Beyond exhibit. We then headed to lunch at a Dominican restaurant which was a great experience we also met mrs. Saxe mom who was great to us. We had 6 interviews and then dinner @ mrs. Saxe’s house YUM!. We went back to the hostel which wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be, and hung out. The next day we got to sleep in a little then we headed to talk to a physical therapist, this was my favorite part of the trip because it helped me answer my essential question and it’s the field of work I’m looking to go into . Dymax was the next stop and I didn’t like this as much. Maybe its just because I was tired and had a headache.. but who knows the lab was pretty sweet.. By the end of the trip my points of view have changed about Boston. Now I’m going to go tour BU and Northeastern. YIPEE!! And my parents can’t believe it.. so thank you to Ms. Saxe and mr. Mundahl for everything they did. Once again it was a wonderful experience for you

If I could do it again I probly wouldn’t have taken so many notes and I would’ve checked out everything @ the x-ray and beyond but at the same time I think taking notes helped me focus and not fall asleep. I don’t think there is anything else I would change it was a great time and by the end I think we were all ready to go back

No comments: