Monday, December 11, 2006

Dr.Pedro


Dr.Pedro is a psychologist from the Dominican Republic who works in the mental health wing at the Brookside Health Center. He was very informative about everything that he does as a psychologist from diagnosing and prescribing medication to how much he charges for his services. Some interesting facts that we learned while working with Dr.Pedro is that the #1 reason why people see him is for depression and that medication isn't the best way to cure an illness.
Zach M.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dr. Pedro really enjoyed speaking to you. He said you were fun, bright, asked terrific questions and he wished he had more time to be with the group.

Anonymous said...

Dr pedro was soo Cool.plus he had a sweet name..i liked hearing his opinion about the topics, like ADD and ADHD, eating disorders, and depression.

--Sam

Anonymous said...

Dr Pedro was intressting for me to hear because i take medication for my adhd and to hear that meds and therapy work at the same speed was really cool and to kno the best way to work on adhd is alittle of both


-Collin

Anonymous said...

Dr. Pedro was to me the most interesting because he had gave me the the answers to the questions that were down to earth and fofilled my questions. The things he told us about ADD and ADHD were very interesting to me because it relateded to me.

-Spencer